- Event Listeners
Museo Marino Marini
The Marino Marini museum was formerly a chapel built in Florence between 1458 and 1467. Abandoned for decades, it was restored by the architects Bruno Sacchi and Lorenzo Papi and converted into a museum for the sculptures of Marino Marini, while respecting its original frame and design. The interior was designed to enable visitors to view each piece in countless distinct points of view, with varying angles and heights that support the intentions and the artist's frame of mind while creating the sculptures.